Aynsley

The company was founded in 1775 by John Aynsley in Lane End Longton Staffordshire.In 1861 his grandson John Aynsley built the Very well Known Portland Works on Sutherland Road.In 1970 John Aynsley and Sons was taken over by Waterford Glass and renamed Aynsley China Ltd. In 1987 Waterford sold the company.Then in May 1997 The Company was aquired by Belleek pottery Ireland.It sadly closed its doors in Stoke on Trent in 2014.
Over the years it produced some patterns which are still loved and treasured today Wild Tudor,Pembroke,Cottage Garden to name a few.Buy Aynsley china today Teapot.Coffee Pot,Tureen,Tea cup and saucer and much more.